Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just a little funny

I have to put this down before I forget.

So Sydney and I were talking in the car the other day and she was listing, in order, who she loved.

Sydney: I love Drew and then Daddy then Mommy and then Wil.

Me: Why can't Daddy and I be equal?

Syd: Sorry ...But if you are gooder and do what I say then maybe you can move up!

I guess I need to be a gooder mom and then Bob and I can be equal!

3 comments:

Gabe and Val said...

That's way too cute.

LeShel said...

it is so tough to be a gooder mommy though.

what a cutie

Darbee said...

You are just about the goodest mommy, ever! Oh, that girl makes me laugh! I was trying to think of a way to send her some snow with icecubes in the mail, but haven't figured out a way to do it yet! I've got to get creative! :) We miss you guys! xoxo