Hi there. If anyone still checks this blog every once in a while then I'm here to tell you that I will be at Swiss Christmas this weekend! What is Swiss Christmas? Well it is in Midway at their town hall. They have craft and food booths, a creche exhibit in the neighboring church and also gingerbread houses. Oh and they have ice skating! It is this Friday and Saturday in Midway. Check out midwaychristmas.com for more info!
I promise after this weekend I will actually update our blog with pictures of birthdays, Hawaii, etc!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! Good luck!!
Chantal, I love those owl washclothes. Too cute! You are very talented!
Love, Ashlee Frisbey
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة قص وازالة وتنسيق الاشجار بالرياض
شركة تعقيم بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بجدة
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
فنى تركيب
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment