Sunday, April 11, 2010

Check out my Etsy Shop

I have been meaning to set up an Etsy shop for some time but just finally got it done. Click on the Abby Cove link at the right and tell me what you think.


p.s. All the "real" photos (the nice looking ones with the kids) were done by Brett Rowe. Thanks Brett! (don't be too critical of my own pics--I need practice)

5 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Your stuff is fantastic- and congratulations on setting up a shop! Way to go!!!!!

-Heather (your cousin)

LeShel said...

LOVE IT!! way to go

Darbee said...

Yeah Chanie! I love your hats! They are to die for! I will definitely be placing an order soon... hopefully when we get a job! ;)
Love you all and hope to see you soon!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Very cool! I am glad you have it set up now. I hope you sell a lot. Now that tax season is almost over I would love to do another photo shoot for you again.

Steph said...

So cute, Chanie! I have always been impressed with your creations - and Emma still loves that duck blanket you made her!
We are headed out to UT this summer - I will send you an email, I'd love to get together if you will be around!