I just thought I would share a picture of my mother with all of you since most of you have never met or seen her since she died 20 years ago this year. She was quite the amazing woman and mother and we miss her.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Mother's Day
So Mother's Day this year was great. Bob and the kids got me some new clothes and we had a great day visiting family. The kids sang in Sacrament meeting and even Will got up there. I was so proud of him since he didn't want to go at first. He finally went up when we showed him his other friends were up there too. Sydney helped him to the front row and I was so proud to see him singing up there. His mouth was moving and he was actually singing. When he got back to the bench I told him what a great job he did singing up there. His reply? "Yeah, I was singing the Cars song". Happy Mother's Day!
I just thought I would share a picture of my mother with all of you since most of you have never met or seen her since she died 20 years ago this year. She was quite the amazing woman and mother and we miss her.
I just thought I would share a picture of my mother with all of you since most of you have never met or seen her since she died 20 years ago this year. She was quite the amazing woman and mother and we miss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that picture of your Mom! What a beautiful woman! Happy Mother's Day to you, a fantastic mother yourself!
-Heather (your cousin)
Love this picture of her. Can't believe its been 20 years.
Hope your Mother's Day was great with all of your beautiful children.
I love that story about Will's singing. :) And I don't think in all these years I've ever seen a picture of your mom, thanks for sharing. We will be in town week after next... I will call you!
What a beautiful woman your mom was, Chanie. So glad you put her picture up! :)
Post a Comment